To: All Graduating Seniors
From: Alya Al-Kibbi and Rae Moar, Senior Class Co-Presidents
Date: April 12, 2022
Re: Grad Fair is Tomorrow!
To all graduating seniors,
Commencement is Friday, June 10—just two months away!
Here is what you need to do to prepare for the big day:
- Attend Grad Fair tomorrow, April 13, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., on the Hameetman Center patio.
- RSVP for commencement activities and events like the Senior Banquet and the President's Reception on the commencement website by May 20.
- Complete the necessary steps with the Registrar's Office and the Bursar's Office.
Tomorrow at Grad Fair you can:
- Get help ordering your cap and gown, tassels, and house stoles.
- Sit for your graduation portrait.
- Order announcements personalized with your name and degree.
- Order class rings, diploma frames, and other mementos.
Commencement invitations will be mailed to you at the end of April.
You will receive two copies of an official invitation to Commencement from the Institute in your campus mailbox or at your off-campus mailing address. Want to share the news of your graduation from Caltech with family and friends? Order official Caltech graduation announcements at Grad Fair.
See you at Grad Fair!
Alya Al-Kibbi and Rae Moar
Senior Class Co-Presidents