Caltech Graduate Information Form
If you would like to upload a photo with this form, please wait until you have that photo before completing and submitting this form.
On the form below you will provide:
- personal information and a photo (optional) for the slide that will display when your name is called during the virtual event
- your name as you would like it read aloud during the ceremony
- your name (and for BS candidates, your hometown) for the printed program
- the address to which you would like your copies of the printed program mailed
- the address to which you would like your invitation/announcement mailed
- the address to which you would like gifts to you from Caltech mailed
Here's a sample of what a graduate slide will look like:
If no affiliations or photo are provided, those areas of the slide will be left blank.
The form below must be submitted by Sunday, May 23 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
IMPORTANT PHOTO INFORMATION
You will have the option to upload the photo you would like shown on your graduate slide during the virtual Commencement ceremony. Photos should be in JPG or PNG format, and can be no more than 10MB in size.
Name your photo as shown in the examples below, separating your degree, last name, first name, and UID (without the leading zeroes) using the underscore character. PhD candidates should also include the three character abbreviation for their division (BBE, CCE, EAS, GPS, HSS, PMA).
Please have this photo saved to your computer in an easy-to-find location before you begin completing the form.