Information for Students Graduating in June
It is our hope that this virtual event will serve as a meaningful and personal way of recognizing your significant accomplishments and will allow us to confer your degrees in a timely manner. In order to make this special event a reality, however, we need your help. Please complete the following items in the time-frames listed below.
April 5–30: Order Your Regalia and Commemorative Items
The Institute is covering the cost of regalia for every member of the Class of 2021. Regalia can be ordered online at no cost beginning April 5. Regalia can be ordered online through June 10 but please note, orders placed after April 30 will likely not be received in time to take a photo in your regalia and submit it with your Graduate Information Form by the May 19 deadline. See the next section for more information about the Graduate Information Form.
Questions about regalia should be addressed to Karyn Seixas in the Caltech Store: email@example.com, or (626) 825-0438.
May 1–19: Complete Your Graduate Information Form
All students graduating on June 11, both undergraduate and graduate, must complete the Graduate Information Form by May 19.
Through this form you will:
- Submit a photo of yourself to be used on your grad slide*
- Customize your grad slide by listing Caltech clubs and affiliations
- Submit your name as it should read in the printed program
- Confirm your preferred mailing addresses for printed commencement announcements, printed event program, and other shipped items
- Submit your name pronunciation. Caltech's deans and division chairs will use this submitted pronunciation when they record the name readings that will accompany the grad slides during the virtual event—the virtual "walk across the stage" moment.
*If you would like to include a photo of yourself in cap and gown on your grad slide, we recommend ordering your regalia before April 30 to allow adequate time for shipping. Domestic shipping may take about 1-2 weeks and international shipping may take up to 3 weeks.
Plan Your Celebration
Visit the Participate page to learn about the various ways to celebrate together even while we're apart. As more celebration activities are planned by offices across campus, we will continue to update that page.